• All rates are double occupancy.
• Weekends, holidays and special times may require a minimum 2 day stay.
• Additional person add $30.
• Rates do not include applicable taxes.
• Check-In Time is 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., or as arranged. Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements.
• Check-Out Time is 11 a.m.
• Pets Welcome
• El Portal is suitable for children.
• El Portal is a smoke-free environment indoors and in all suites.
• Guests are responsible for any damage or loss to our guest rooms.
• Specific individual needs will always be addressed.
• Gift Certificates are available.
• Trip/Travel Insurance is highly recommended. For travel protection
insurance, we suggest CSA Travel Protection Insurance at 800 348 9505 or
www.csatravelprotection.com or contact your local AAA Travel Agent for
specific insurance plans available.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
• Reservations will be held for a limited time & under certain restrictions, with receipt of your credit card payment. VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover are accepted.
• Generally, allow for two night minimum on weekends & three night minimum on holidays.
Deposit for Confirmed Reservations:
A deposit of one night's room fare including tax is required for two nights or less. A deposit of 50% of the total fare (including tax) is required for three nights or more. All balances are due in full at check-in.
Because we are a small hotel with just 12 rooms to rent, Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved with a confirmed reservation. Changes or cancellations require 15 days notice for the guest to be released of such responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, personal and family illnesses, accidents and also includes failure to obtain air or ground transportation to the inn regardless of the cause of the failure. However, if a cancellation is requested less than 15 days in advance of the arrival date, a refund of may still be made, but ONLY if we are able to successfully sell the reserved room(s) to another guest. In all cases of cancellation, a $30 processing fee will be charged. For these reasons, Trip Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended and is available from most travel agencies. Please remember, we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us.
• There is a $30.00 cancellation fee. 15 days before arrival (or for multiple rooms within 30 days), at 15 days you will be obligated for the rooms, booking dates with in the 15 period may not be moved to another date.
• If cancellation is made prior to the required time, the charged amount will be refunded, less a $30.00 per room cancellation fee.
• If cancellation is within 15 days of arrival date (or for multiple rooms within 30 days), you will be obligated for the room, but we will make every effort to re-rent it. If we are able to re-rent the room you will be credited for the amount the room is re-rented for, less a $30 per room cancellation fee.
• 50% of the total room charges will be charged to your charge card on the day of booking your reservation and the balance will be charged to your charge card 15 days prior to your arrival (or for multiple rooms 30 days prior to arrival).
• If it is a one night booking 100% of the room charge will be charged to your charge card at the time of the booking.
• If the booking is made within 15 days prior to your arrival date (or for multiple rooms 30 days prior), 100% of the room charge will be charged to your charge card at the time of the booking.
• Written confirmation and acknowledgement from El Portal are required for cancellations.
• Rates are subject to applicable taxes and may change without notice.
• Trip insurance is highly recommended. We suggest InsureMyTrip.com
Keeping in mind that our primary concern is making your visit the best possible experience, situations may arise, which, in the opinion of El Portal, may make it necessary for us to cancel, advance, or postpone a scheduled stay.
• Guests are advised that personal items lost or stolen are not the responsibility of the owner. Guest will have a set of keys and will be solely responsible for locking of the room and the safekeeping of their personal valuables during their visit. Agent and Owner assume no responsibility for insuring that the residence is locked and secured during the period of occupation by Guests. In addition, Agent and Owner shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising from the rental and occupation of the residence by Guest.
When asked, as you are booking your room, please indicate your acceptance of our terms and conditions.