El Portal Sedona Hotel Location and Maps
El Portal is situated in the best location – the heart of old Sedona!
The El Portal site is built on an old historic apple orchard and the homestead of Schnebly (founders of what is now Sedona), just steps away from Oak Creek, the Tlaquepaque shopping village and Los Abrigados Resort and Spa. With over 50 shops and restaurants right next door, you can park your car and just wander from shop to shop, have a nice lunch, or picnic next to the serene Oak Creek Canyon. El Portal Sedona Hotel is located at 95 Portal Lane, the perfect location!
– For easy directions from your location to ours, and printable map via Mapquest, click here
- Easy driving directions from Phoenix airport via Mapquest, click here (a quick 2 hour drive; 120 miles)
– Take an interactive map tour of Sedona
– Downloadable map of Arizona area with driving directions
– El Portal’s GPS coordinates are: N 34º 51.757′ W 111º 45.883′
– Going from Sedona to the Grand Canyon is a breeze and very scenic. Take these easy directions.
Sedona AZ Map
Sedona can be broken down into 3 areas: