Sedona will be holding it’s first ever Bridal Fair! This new and exciting event is Saturday, February 26th at 10:00am, at the Poco Diablo Resort. Tickets are $10 for the Bride, and $5 for guests. Book your rooms now at El Portal Sedona Hotel, and make a weekend getaway of it.
The fair offers professional wedding vendors all in one location. There will be an incredible selection of wedding planners, photographers, florists, cake designers, caterers, wedding venues, officiates, musicians and disc jockeys, hair and make up artists, transportation companies, and other wedding professionals.
Through the generous donations of many outstanding venues and vendors in the area, there will be wonderful door prizes given throughout the day, including dinners for two, spa sessions, jewelry, and much more.
You’ll be able to compare photography and videography styles, talk to representatives of the various profressionals, and save time in planning your wedding!
El Portal has a few tips to help you through the day:
- Make a list: who and what do you absolutely have to see – Caterer? Florist? Make a list of questions too, that way you won’t forget! Have a notebook, write it down BEFORE you go. Allow some time for the unexpected.
- Follow your plan. Try not to get side tracked with all the “free” stuff.
- Bring a calendar to make appointments.
- Bring a bag – there are vendors with samples, brochures, etc.
- Walk the entire show. Make notes of the specific vendors you want to visit. Compare it to the list you made prior to the show. Start at the beginning now and work your way around it.
- Ask your questions, you’ve written them down…Vendors are busy, be specific. If you’re comfortable, make an appointment. There is usually some “special” if the appointment is made at the show. You can even ask what their “show special” is and take advantage of it!
- If you do go to the runway show and see a dress, make a note of it. The dress vendor is usually at the show. Go to their booth tell them the dresses you like, find out how much they are and make an appointment. Ask them when they have their “Trunk Shows”; you can save a lot of money! Find out if they have any sales, sample sales, or clearance.
- Get through your list, follow your plan. Good vendors go early. Do not hesitate!
- Don’t forget to wear comfy shoes!
El Portal boutique hotel is a beautiful location for an intimate Sedona destination wedding. Come stay with us, and after your day at the Bridal Fair, return to the welcoming and luxurious comfort of El Portal. There will be a fire and a glass of wine waiting just for you!
We welcome your pets as well. El Portal is the original pet friendly Sedona hotel-where there is never a fee for your pets. There are even four, fenced in patios for your dogs!
Call 1-800-313-0017. Visit www.ElPortalSedona.com for last minute specials too!