Welcome to one of the best hotels in Sedona. We hope you enjoy your stay with us, we look forward to providing you with a wonderful time and in our luxurious Sedona, AZ accommodations. Please read these policies carefully.
• All rates are double occupancy.
• Weekends, holidays and special times may require a minimum 2 day stay.
• Rates include daily housekeeping.
• Rates do not include breakfast, we are not a bed and breakfast, we are a boutique hotel, an inn.
• Rates do not include applicable taxes. There is a $2o per day resort fee that will be collected by us at check in or check out for gym and resort use at Los Abrigados, Sedona Spa basic day membership, in-room bottled water, and WiFi.
• Check-In Time is 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., or as arranged. Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. Please call 1.800.313.0017.
• Check-Out Time is 11 a.m.
• Pets Welcome* (no fees up to room limit; must be well-behaved, and on a leash at all times, and cannot be left in rooms unattended).
• El Portal is suitable for children.
• El Portal is a smoke-free environment indoors, in all suites and in the courtyard. This no smoking policy applies to electronic cigarettes as well. There are 2 designated smoking areas on the property.
• Guests are responsible for any damage or loss to our guest rooms.
• Specific individual needs will always be addressed.
• Gift certificates are available.
• 24-hour assistance
• Travel/Trip Insurance is highly recommended. For travel protection insurance, we suggest CSA Travel Protection Insurance at 800.348.9505 or www.csatravelprotection.com or contact your local AAA Travel Agent for specific insurance plans available.
*Pet Policy: You know we love pets at El Portal Sedona Hotel but, we remind you that it is just that – a hotel and not a boarding kennel. Your pet is your responsibility; never leave them unattended in a room or on the patio, you must pick up after your pet. We don’t mind you leaving your pet in your room for a short time, but you must check with staff and leave a phone number. Your pet must NOT bark or cause room damage. Any damages will be added to your account. We love pets, but some of our guests are not pet lovers, and have come to El Portal for a peaceful and quiet, relaxing and tranquil visit, so we ask our guests to be considerate of each other.
Thank you, Steve Segner, Owner El Portal Sedona Hotel
Payment and Cancellation Policy
• Reservations will be held for a limited time and under certain restrictions, with receipt of your credit card payment. VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover are accepted.
• Generally, allow for two night minimum stay on weekends and three night minimum on holidays.
Deposit for Confirmed Reservations: A deposit of one night’s room fare including tax is required for two nights or less. A deposit of 50% of the total fare (including tax) is required for three nights or more. All balances are due in full at check-in.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Cancellation Policy: 16 Days Notice Required to Cancel Reservations – NO EXCEPTIONS
Because we are a small hotel with just 12 rooms to rent, guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved with a confirmed reservation. Changes or cancellations require at least 16 days notice for the guest to be released of such responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, personal and family illnesses, accidents and also includes failure to obtain air or ground transportation to the inn regardless of the cause of the failure. However, if a cancellation is requested less than 16 days in advance of the arrival date, a refund of may still be made, but ONLY if we are able to successfully sell the reserved room(s) to another guest. For these reasons, Trip Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended and is available from most travel agencies. Please remember, we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us.
• For multiple rooms, if cancellation is within 30 days, you will be obligated for all the rooms.
• If cancellation is within 16 days of arrival date, at 15 days you will be obligated for the room, we will make every effort to re-rent it.
• Booking dates within the 16 day period may not be moved to another date.
• If cancellation is made prior to the required time, the charged amount will be refunded.
• If cancellation is within 15 days of arrival date (or for multiple rooms within 30 days), you will be obligated for the room, but we will make every effort to re-rent it. If we are able to re-rent the room you will be credited for the amount the room is re-rented for.
• 50% of the total room charges will be charged to your charge card on the day of booking your reservation and the balance will be charged to your charge card 15 days prior to your arrival (or for multiple rooms 30 days prior to arrival).
• If it is a one night booking 100% of the room charge will be charged to your credit card 16 days out from arrival date.
• If the booking is made within 15 days prior to your arrival date (or for multiple rooms 30 days prior), 100% of the room charge will be charged to your charge card at the time of the booking.
• Written confirmation and acknowledgment from El Portal Sedona Hotel are required for all cancellations.
• Rates are subject to applicable taxes and may change without notice.
• Due to our strict cancellation policy trip insurance is highly recommended. We suggest InsureMyTrip.com
Keeping in mind that our primary concern is making your visit the best possible experience, situations may arise, which, in the opinion of El Portal, may make it necessary for us to cancel, advance, or postpone a scheduled stay.
• Guests are advised that personal items lost or stolen are not the responsibility of the owner. Guests will have a set of keys and will be solely responsible for locking of the room and the safekeeping of their personal valuables during their visit. Agent and Owner assume no responsibility for ensuring that the residence is locked and secured during the period of occupation by Guests. In addition, Agent and Owner shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising from the rental and occupation of the residence by Guest.
• We regret that due to overbooking policies by some third-party hotel booking websites (who may book you a room even though the hotel is full), we cannot be responsible unless you book your stay through our website or call us directly. The dates on our website will always be accurate.